Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Day 4

Nothing specific is recorded on this day in the scriptures. I personally like to think the day was spent resting with family and in prayer. It is ironic how the silence of this day effects me more than the miracles.

As I have been re-reading the devotionals that I have posted, my heart is a bit heavy. I am not expressing my heart well at all. All my sentences seem short and abrupt - an effect of being a third grade teacher I guess. Maybe because I am writing these at 5:30a.m. each morning. Maybe because I am not eloquent on expressing the things closest to my heart. I have been reading "Believing Christ" this week and my heart is so full. I love my Savior. I love my Savior. I wish I had words, but I do not. I love my Savior. 


We will spend some time reading a few more parables and some verses with His family. More than anything, I want to spend extra time on my knees today and think of him throughout the day.

Love you all~
Jewels

No comments:

Each Life That Touches Ours For Good

Alisa's last selfie December  17, 2019, I received the following text:   “Friends. I have some devastating news. Our sweet friend Alisa...