Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring Break Draws to a Close~

Although looking outside you would never think tomorrow will be the first day of Spring! Yesterday was a gorgeous 68 degrees. Today ice covered windows, a few inches of snow and freezing wind. I made hot chocolate this morning. Brrr!

My What-in-the-world-did-I-do-this-week? List
Rearranged the living room furniture
Deep cleaned the living room
Shopped at Goodwill
Attended the temple
Ordered new Social Security Cards
Read Twilight
Read Midnight Sun
Watched Weathering Heights
Tore out the sod and created new garden beds
Stayed up late
Slept in
Worked out at the gym (don't get too excited - see previous)
Had a 3 hr. planning meeting for an activity this fall
Laughed and laughed at Brahm's Night (girls' night at the ice cream shoppe)
Cleaned house
Dishes & Laundry (there were so many to catch up on these get their own line)
Read the Ensign
Caught up on phone calls & emails
Watched lots of movies
Whatever I wanted to

Best part is I pick up Ryan tomorrow. I love that kid. I can't wait to see him and squeeze him and talk to him.

1 comment:

Judi said...

I wondered if you were on Spring break! I'm glad you got a lot of things done!

I really could use a spring break. That is one thing I am not good at - scheduling a break. It is hard to schedule one when Ben is not on vacation too. But I am really feeling the need to take a week off of "school" with the kids.

Glad you get Ryan back today! :)

Each Life That Touches Ours For Good

Alisa's last selfie December  17, 2019, I received the following text:   “Friends. I have some devastating news. Our sweet friend Alisa...