Sunday, March 28, 2010

Ryan - The Last Few Months

I couldn't find my camera cable so I haven't been able to post pictures. Finally found it so here are a few from the last few months.

The love of my life~

I may have posted these - I can't remember. Last Thanksgiving Ry & I went to my Uncle Dave's farm in Arkansas. Ry has his first tractor driving lessons and LOVED it! Ryan & his cousin Elizabeth.

Ryan & Elizabeth played for hours in this old mustang. The farm was heaven on earth for him. 



My Uncle works for Street Performance - a company that builds/rebuilds FANCY cars & parts. Ryan's head was on a swivel the entire time. 

Ryan (center back) with a somewhat rare real smile at a choir concert earlier this year. 

Ryan and his buddies at the annual Middle School Banquet

Fellow middle schooler boys performing to Miley Cyrus' Get Your Hands Up at the Banquet

Wednesday (Mar. 24) Ry had his first real Boy Scout Court of Honor. He earned his Tenderfoot & Second Class as well as his swimming and first aid merit badges. His Scoutmaster has made all of the boys this plaque that will eventually hold all of their ranks. When they make Eagle, it will look like a shield. 

Valentine's Day love

Ryan's love. His room is filled with Car magazines and I found a dozen pictures in my camera of cars. Wonder where those came from...

I walked into the bathroom one day to see this message written in toothpaste on the mirror. If you can't see it, it says "I love you Mom - Ryan" with a smiley face.

I love you too! 

2 comments:

Judi said...

Love the pictures Julie! Ryan is sure growing up! How sweet of him to put that note on the mirror. Have a nice Sunday!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how grown up Ryan looks, and you're looking pretty good yourself. It's nice to see you.

Each Life That Touches Ours For Good

Alisa's last selfie December  17, 2019, I received the following text:   “Friends. I have some devastating news. Our sweet friend Alisa...