Sunday, March 28, 2010

Invitation- Easter Devotionals

Last December I posted our Christmas Devotionals. In them we walked through the Savior's birth, life, death, mission and teachings. The week before Easter our family has Easter Devotionals dedicated to the last week of the Savior's life. I decided I would post them this year and invite all to join with us. I will be posting today's a bit late in the day, but I will try to post the others early in the morning so that any can participate. These Easter Devotionals come from the Scriptures and from the book "The Christ-Centered Easter" by Janet and Joe Hales. I highly recommend this book for anyone wanted to add to their Easter celebrations.


photo14.jpg

It can be difficult to contemplate the atonement yet there is so much more  joy as well. I hope each of you see it and more importantly, feel it.

Julie

1 comment:

Alisa said...

I just wanted you to know that we are using the devotionals in the mornings. It has brought up some things that we might not have discussed as a family.
Thanks for sharing them, please keep doing it!

Each Life That Touches Ours For Good

Alisa's last selfie December  17, 2019, I received the following text:   “Friends. I have some devastating news. Our sweet friend Alisa...