Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day 3 - Teachings

We will be reading the following today and tomorrow:
Mathew 21: 19-26:16

Mark 11:20-14:11

Luke 20:1-22:6

John 12:37-50

This year we will be focusing on the Royal Marriage Feast and on the 10 Virgins. I want to make a list of things that adds to our lamps. I am looking forward to General Conference this coming weekend to hear specific counsel of what to do to add oil to my lamp. I always really appreciate these few days when I am reading his last teachings in light of the knowledge of what came a few days later.

 I haven't been playing any music but I have found myself thinking many times of the words of the hymns. It is almost like I can't play the music aloud but I hear it deep in my heart, behind the words. I have found that I am writing in my journal more, trying to capture the feelings of my heart. My prayers are longer. My emotions, thoughts and understandings are deeper. I wish I had words to express my heart, but I don't.

Love you all-
Jewels

No comments:

Each Life That Touches Ours For Good

Alisa's last selfie December  17, 2019, I received the following text:   “Friends. I have some devastating news. Our sweet friend Alisa...