Thursday, February 10, 2011

Love

This scripture is near to my heart.


Your words have been astout against me, saith the Lord. Yet ye say, What have we spoken so much against thee?
 14Ye have said, It is avain to serve God: and what bprofit is it that we have kept his ordinance, and that we have walked mournfully before the Lord of hosts?
 15And now we call the aproud happy; yea, they that workbwickedness are set up; yea, they that tempt God are even delivered.
 16¶Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a abook ofbremembrance was written before him for them that feared theLord, and that thought upon his name.
 17And they shall be mine, saith the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my bjewels; and I will cspare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.
                                                                                                   Malachi 3: 13 - 17

No comments:

Each Life That Touches Ours For Good

Alisa's last selfie December  17, 2019, I received the following text:   “Friends. I have some devastating news. Our sweet friend Alisa...