Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Love

Let us not love in word, aneither in tongue; but in bdeed and in truth. 1 John 3:18
Random Acts of Kindness week is next week (Feb. 14 - 21). Check out this post - that is loving in deed and truth. I love the idea! I love that she will never forget this birthday. I have done some of the ideas that she did and I have LOVED it. It was so fun, crazy and made my heart grow. 
I have consciously worked since the divorce on not becoming bitter. I had borrowed a mantra during my secondary infertility days that became my mantra after the divorce: "Better not Bitter." I especially notice that many singles struggle with February, the month of love. I too laughed when my sister wished me a happy Single Awareness Day on Valentine's Day a few years ago. But as I started this idea of sharing quotes, scriptures, videos and ideas about love this month, I have LOVED it! I have felt so much more love for all around me, so much excitement for loving opportunities, so much more compassion and patience. I want to shout that February isn't about a date, it is about beauty that you love, people that you love, dreams that you love, truth that you love, memories that you love, deeds that you love. 
I challenge you to do Random Acts of Kindness. Create love.
(For some simple ideas check out this post - I love it!)

No comments:

Each Life That Touches Ours For Good

Alisa's last selfie December  17, 2019, I received the following text:   “Friends. I have some devastating news. Our sweet friend Alisa...