Sunday, February 13, 2011

Love

"A afriend loveth at all times..." Proverbs 7:17


A friend brought us a treat last Sunday with this quote. Loved it. 


I am not a facebook fan - I rarely post and have never cared much for the wall feature. But I do love facebook for the one reason I use it - as a 'phone book' of my life. I have loved finding and catching up with friends that I haven't seen in years. Today I had a friend request from a sweet young woman that used to go on splits with me in my first area in Chile. It has been over 15 years and she found me. I loved catching up on her, her mission (yeah!), her marriage and family. Absolutely made my day! So today, I LOVE facebook. 

No comments:

Each Life That Touches Ours For Good

Alisa's last selfie December  17, 2019, I received the following text:   “Friends. I have some devastating news. Our sweet friend Alisa...