Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday


Our ward (congregation) had to move to another building while ours is being remodeled. We now have church from 2-5 and have to drive 20+ mins. each way. I didn't think I would like this time slot but I was excited to see the temple every Sunday as our chapel is next to the temple. Much to my surprise, I really like the afternoon schedule! Today, I was able to sleep in, spend a few hours on my lesson & the scriptures, enjoy some church cds, answer email & talk to my dad & my brother. Ryan & I took this picture this morning on the front step before we left. A lot of people participated in my lesson which was wonderful. I came home with a few questions from other's lessons so I feel like I have something to study. After a great dinner of chicken & salad, Ryan & I played a game of Church Bingo that he created. I am going to bed in a few minutes. And, best of all, I didn't touch my school bag. My alarm is set for 3:30 to get up & finish everything, but I have loved my day. My cup feels full.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

jarrleckie said...

What a beautiful picture of you! It makes me sad that I don't get to hear you teach.

Sandi said...

AFternoon church schedule can be so relaxing. Which class do you teach?

Ms. Julie said...

Gospel Doctrine

Sara said...

I am glad you had such a wonderful day. I love the picture too! You look really happy. :)

Judi said...

So did you really get up at 3:30 a.m. Yuck!!!

I love the photo of you and Ryan. You look great Julie!

Anonymous said...

I agree with the rest! What a beautiful picture! I read message but I knew what you meant!

Each Life That Touches Ours For Good

Alisa's last selfie December  17, 2019, I received the following text:   “Friends. I have some devastating news. Our sweet friend Alisa...