Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Prudent Homemaker (multiple posts today)

I have to share this site with you. Brandy is an e-friend of mine who has almost completely lived off her food storage for two years now. I knew her before they fell on financial problems and she is an amazing example of rising to a challenge. Her garden & pantry are my dream. You would never believe that they live in Las Vegas. Her French Bread recipe gets rave reviews. I haven't tried it yet but everyone loves it. Anyway, just enjoy what is possible with prayer and hardwork.
Julie

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Hey, not sure if you remember me, but we met at the Colonial Fair this year. My son Kellen is also in the 5th grade .... I just saw you post on Alisa's blog about maybe coming to the crop tomorrow night, and I simply wanted to say that I hope to see you there! :)

Each Life That Touches Ours For Good

Alisa's last selfie December  17, 2019, I received the following text:   “Friends. I have some devastating news. Our sweet friend Alisa...