Saturday, January 3, 2009

Extreme Make-Over: Bedroom Edition part 2

And the After photos:
I had told Ryan I was working on a surprise for him and that I couldn't wrap it. He didn't have any idea.

This is vinyl on his door that my good friend Kim at Love Lettering did for me. At first, Ryan thought that was the surprise. Cool, but there was more!


The new view from his doorway. (we took this pic after wrestling on his new bed because the other one was blurry.)



The new view to the left of the doorway.


Ryan's reaction when he saw it all.

Blogger will only let me post a couple of pics at a time so this will take a few posts. Sorry!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

shara said...

WOW!!! I love the bedding and the curtains! And it is so good to see Ry again!

shara said...

I also wanted to say I am a HUGE fan of Kim's Love Lettering! I have some of her work in my bedroom.

Meghan said...

I love it!! It turned out perfectly. I am so glad Ryan liked it too!!!

Alisa said...

Hooray!
I am so happy for you (and Ryan) that he liked it!

Each Life That Touches Ours For Good

Alisa's last selfie December  17, 2019, I received the following text:   “Friends. I have some devastating news. Our sweet friend Alisa...