to join us in Nauvoo!!!!! We are so excited to be going again this year. The only thing that would make it better is if we could enjoy it with you! Everyone should experience Nauvoo at least once in their life.
http://www.invite.nauvoopageant.net/2010/Invitations/2010_Red/Mills.htm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Each Life That Touches Ours For Good
Alisa's last selfie December 17, 2019, I received the following text: “Friends. I have some devastating news. Our sweet friend Alisa...
-
Tim asked me, "If we got divorced, would you take Ryan & move to Washington to be with your family?" His words seemed like a f...
-
I can do hard things. I went to bed at 2:00a.m., woke up at 6:00, left the house at 6:20, finally found a parking spot at 7:20, spent almo...
-
Our ward (congregation) had to move to another building while ours is being remodeled. We now have church from 2-5 and have to drive 20+ min...
1 comment:
We will be there with bells on! Can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment