Friday, March 13, 2009

A Love-Hate Kind of Day

I love that I made it to Spring Break.
I hate that Ryan has left for part of Spring Break.
I love that I will be able to get sooooo many projects done while he is gone.
I hate that I will work at the school during Spring Break.
I love that we are going to PLAY when he gets home.
I hate that I came home to an empty house tonight.
I Love that Ryan called me tonight just to tell me about his day & that he misses me.
I hate that Tim got married today.
I love that Tim got married today & that Ryan got to be the ring bearer.
I hate that life is not fair.
I love that in the end, I won't care that life isn't fair. With the gospel, it is all good. Hard but good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's have a play date! You supply North and South and I will bring the food! You are in my thoughts and prayers!

shara said...

you are wonderful, Jewels. thanks for this weekend, and your friendship!
I love friends.
I hate that I have hurt some.
I loved the Church activity.
I hated the "interuption".
I love how my friends encircled me with love and protection.

Eric said...

what is it that dad always told us, "life isn't fair". Just do the best you can with what you have. Ooo and keep smiling it helps.

Each Life That Touches Ours For Good

Alisa's last selfie December  17, 2019, I received the following text:   “Friends. I have some devastating news. Our sweet friend Alisa...