Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring Break!!!

Has been so much fun! I keep forgetting my camera or the battery is dead so here are some of the highlights:

Staying up late & sleeping in.
Eating Corned Beef & potatoes on St. Patrick's.
Scrubbing the bathtub together rocking out to "Eye of the Tiger".
Loving every minute of the Science Museum.
The Explosions class at the Science Museum (please do not attempt this at home!)
Ryan cleaned the garage ALL BY HIMSELF. (and he did a great job too!)
Our first dance lesson in the kitchen.
Swimming for 4 hours at the awesome aquatic center we just found.
Eating chocolate dipped ice cream cones from McD's on the way home from the pool.
Watching old episodes of MacGyver on the computer.
Tickles & hugs & more tickles.
The "I love you Mom"s and the "I love you Ryan"s.

1 comment:

shara said...

Yea! He is home! I am so glad. Happy to hear Co-OP Day went well. Wish I could've been there. Say "hi" to Ry!

Each Life That Touches Ours For Good

Alisa's last selfie December  17, 2019, I received the following text:   “Friends. I have some devastating news. Our sweet friend Alisa...