Tuesday, June 16, 2009

You Are Invited-

to Nauvoo! I told you here about my love of theater and my dream to one day be in a church pageant. Well, it is about to happen. We leave for the Nauvoo Pageant in a month & two days. The following is last year's BYU-TV commerical about the pageant. **NOTE- the dates are not current.


Find more videos like this on NauvooPageant.net


Many have asked our schedule- We arrive in Nauvoo on July 19. July 20-25 we are in rehearsal all day and we participate in the pre-show activities and in the finale. July 28-Aug. 1 we have some of the days off to see the sites and we are in the pageant performances. We know that it is a huge undertaking to come, but we wanted you all to know that you are invited. The following link has more pictures and talks about Nauvoo. www.historicnauvoo.net

July 28 will be the one year anniversary of the divorce. It will also be my first performance in the Pageant. Somehow, that is very fitting for me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you guys! Wish we could be there!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could be there to see you. Know that I'll be thinking about you and can't wait to hear more about your adventure.

Sandi said...

Wish we could be there. We loved it last year. Heather wants to go there for a senior trip and stay for a week. We're starting to make plans for next summer. See you in October Ry!

Each Life That Touches Ours For Good

Alisa's last selfie December  17, 2019, I received the following text:   “Friends. I have some devastating news. Our sweet friend Alisa...