Friday, June 19, 2009

Options

We have MUSIC! In the car! Over a year ago, our stereo was stolen out of our car. We have had tons of long boring drives, especially for visitation (we meet 1.5 hours away.) We have looked at stereos forever but I just couldn't bring myself to pay for one. I was telling my Bishop that I was hoping to get one before the long road trip to Nauvoo on Sunday when he said - "you can have my old one. I just got a new one yesterday." Yeah!!!! It still costs a pretty penny to install, but we now have music in the car. Ryan & I have so enjoyed singing at the top of our lungs. So many memories attached to music. I have found myself turning it off a few times to enjoy the silence but the best part is that we have options.

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Our van came without a CD player, and it took me 4 years to descide to put one in. I was so glad I did. I love listening to music and CD's of church history etc.

Each Life That Touches Ours For Good

Alisa's last selfie December  17, 2019, I received the following text:   “Friends. I have some devastating news. Our sweet friend Alisa...