Friday, July 11, 2008

Cleaning Ry's Room...


A few days ago Ry & I picked up some wax for the bottom of his skateboard. We walked all over Walmart to find the stuff (it is found in the jam section- NOT the canning, or craft, or candle sections!) So, today, I decided to clean his room while he is gone to camp so various items can mysteriously vanish when I found this...

NO WAX! I did not find any bars of wax in his room. So now the million dollar question is, Where are 4 blocks of wax? I was going to clean out the car today, but I am a bit afraid what messes I am going to find there...

4 comments:

Meghan said...

I can't wait to hear what happened!! I hope it is not like the time I bought pore strips from WalMart and when I got home and opened the box, someone had already stolen the contents.

Alisa said...

Hmmm so how far does a box of wax go?

Sara said...

ROFL! I hope he just loaned it out to his friends! Good Luck!

Cinderill said...

That is like noticing an empty snake cage in the pet store. Kind of makes you nervous. Hopefully the wax just got left out on the lawn...

Each Life That Touches Ours For Good

Alisa's last selfie December  17, 2019, I received the following text:   “Friends. I have some devastating news. Our sweet friend Alisa...