Friday, June 13, 2008

Welcome!

After months of considering, I have decided to start my own blog. My life is beginning a new chapter and I felt this was a great way to start fresh. I have spent a few months pondering title choices. I wanted something positive that could span the gamut of life's experiences that I hope to share. I ran across a book at the library called "The Last Slice of Rainbow" and I just loved the title. To me, it speaks of hope and freshness, promise and color. You look upward to see a rainbow and I want my thoughts to look upward. A rainbow fills the sky as the sun breaks through the clouds and the world smells clean. So, I decided to name my blog A Slice of Rainbow. It is not the last slice of rainbow because each of us have a little rainbow in our lives. I just want to share some of mine.

So, without further ado, I welcome you to "A Slice of Rainbow"!

5 comments:

Alisa said...

hooray for you!
I am glad you started- welcome to the blogging world!

Judi said...

I like your blog name. Now you have a place to share all the ideas you come across! :)

Meghan said...

hip hip hooray!! I can't wait to keep up with all of your adventures.

Kim Allsup said...

We finally pulled you in....

pamela said...

Hello!

I love your slice of the rainbow!

Each Life That Touches Ours For Good

Alisa's last selfie December  17, 2019, I received the following text:   “Friends. I have some devastating news. Our sweet friend Alisa...