Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I actually saw one-

Ry had a baseball game last night. We played the Falcons, a team with the best record in the division. I always hear about Ry's infamous great hits, but I rarely see them. I usually see the infield singles. Last night, I actually saw a left field line drive to the fence! Very cool! Ry made it to second. His next turn at bat he got out at first but not before batting in the "put ahead" run. We did lose the game as the coach decided to move the boys around for the experience against a good team rather than win this one, but we all had a great time.

In other news, we are at Cub Scout Day Camp this week. The joke of the week is that the program director has put me in charge of the Scout Spirit class. I really do not sing but I think the only requirement of the job is to be able to make a fool out of yourself in front of groups of 8, 9, & 10 yr. old boys, which to Ry's chagrin, I am very good at! Overall, we are having a good time.

2 comments:

Kim Allsup said...

OHHH we are still singing Beaver one, Beaver all....... and baby shark! Have fun!

Meghan said...

That's great that he does so well in baseball, and that he enjoys it so much.

Each Life That Touches Ours For Good

Alisa's last selfie December  17, 2019, I received the following text:   “Friends. I have some devastating news. Our sweet friend Alisa...