Saturday, June 21, 2008

I love being a mom-

Have you ever had one of those moments that you knew you would remember forever? Last night I had one. Ry signed up to fill water balloons for the ward picnic that is today. Well, we were gone to Scout day camp all day and then he had a baseball game & team pictures so we ran to that. We picked up the balloons after 9:00p.m. and spent the next couple of hours sitting on the front porch filling balloons together, talking and laughing and occasionally, accidentally, getting each other wet. It was a perfect night - not too hot nor too cool and no bugs! I saw Ry laughing and thought, this, this is perfect.

3 comments:

Meghan said...

Oh, tell me there were fireflies too!! What a picture perfect night.

Kim Allsup said...

what special memories!

Alisa said...

Keep looking for and writing those moments.
So simple-
the best.

Each Life That Touches Ours For Good

Alisa's last selfie December  17, 2019, I received the following text:   “Friends. I have some devastating news. Our sweet friend Alisa...