Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love

I found this a few months ago and I get a bit teary eyed every time I watch it. For me, it speaks volumes of love.

In-Sickness-and-Health

My grandma suffered from this disease and spent the last years of her life in a nursing home. My grandpa would visit her everyday until he was unable too. He would sneak in a chocolate ice cream cone every visit. My Uncle said that Grandpa would wrap it up in a cup and then layers of newspaper. My grandparents always said that they wanted my grandma to pass away first and then my grandpa 10mins. later. He passed away 10 months after she did. I have been so grateful for the testimonies of love around me.

Happy Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Each Life That Touches Ours For Good

Alisa's last selfie December  17, 2019, I received the following text:   “Friends. I have some devastating news. Our sweet friend Alisa...