Thursday, February 25, 2010

Seriously Good Food

Tuesday Ry & I had dinner out. We do not eat out (other than the occasional pizza from Sam's Club) so this was a treat. We went to the trendy Iguana Grill and had chips & salsa & $1.00 tacos and then walked next door and had cupcakes from Sara Sara Cupcakes for the Two Dollar Tuesdays. The tacos were a bit too trendy for Ry's tastes but I appreciated them. The cupcakes were divine. I licked the frosting off the cupcake wrappers. It is dangerous to take me out in public I know.

Every Wednesday my friend Alisa has a "What to Eat Wednesday." Last Fri. I ran by her house and they invited me to dinner. She had made the most wonderful burritos. I loved them so much I came home and from memory made it myself and have eaten it almost daily this week. Southwest Egg Roll with Avacado dressing. If I had all the ingredients, I would be eaten them now. Trust me - you need to make these for dinner.

No comments:

Each Life That Touches Ours For Good

Alisa's last selfie December  17, 2019, I received the following text:   “Friends. I have some devastating news. Our sweet friend Alisa...