Sunday, November 15, 2009
This smile is real
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Each Life That Touches Ours For Good
Alisa's last selfie December 17, 2019, I received the following text: “Friends. I have some devastating news. Our sweet friend Alisa...
-
Tim asked me, "If we got divorced, would you take Ryan & move to Washington to be with your family?" His words seemed like a f...
-
I can do hard things. I went to bed at 2:00a.m., woke up at 6:00, left the house at 6:20, finally found a parking spot at 7:20, spent almo...
-
Our ward (congregation) had to move to another building while ours is being remodeled. We now have church from 2-5 and have to drive 20+ min...
4 comments:
What a good looking family!
You both look happy - it made me smile! Hope all is well. Miss you.
He is a good kid. Can't wait to see all he accomplishes in life.
I am happy for you that you documented this moment- hang on to the good times!
Ryan is a good kid-
Post a Comment