Sunday, November 15, 2009

This smile is real

I love this kid. I love his soft cheeks. I love his smile. I love how he shows me all of his detailed drawings of the cars he is going to have one day. I love how much he loves his new suit. I love our talks. I love how he makes me laugh. I love how he tells me things I need to work on. I love his angel kisses (freckles) and even more how he doesn't love them. I love that he would rather play outside than play video games. I love that he went hometeaching tonight for the first time. I love that he wants to go with me & the missionaries tomorrow night. I love that he is excited to go to the theatre with me this next week. I love to be his mom.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a good looking family!

Judi said...

You both look happy - it made me smile! Hope all is well. Miss you.

Meghan said...

He is a good kid. Can't wait to see all he accomplishes in life.

Alisa said...

I am happy for you that you documented this moment- hang on to the good times!
Ryan is a good kid-

Each Life That Touches Ours For Good

Alisa's last selfie December  17, 2019, I received the following text:   “Friends. I have some devastating news. Our sweet friend Alisa...