Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Only Me

I am the only person on the planet that can give myself a goose egg loading a case of copy paper onto a dolly.

Lots of long days at school right now. Meetings, meetings and more meetings liberally peppered with presentations that I have had to do and long nights getting my classroom ready. But things are looking sooooo much better than they ever have. The peaceful feeling that comes with decluttered, organized, and clean is worth all of the late weekends and nights over the last two years!

Meet the teacher is this afternoon and then school starts tomorrow!

3 comments:

Meghan said...

If it makes you feel any better I know a woman who ran over herself with her own truck. Good luck tomorrow!!!

Emmy said...

Good luck!

Judi said...

yeah! Nothing is better than feeling organized and prepared. I'm trying to do the same but I wish I had someone like you to help me out! You are always so good at planning! Good luck in the new school year!

Each Life That Touches Ours For Good

Alisa's last selfie December  17, 2019, I received the following text:   “Friends. I have some devastating news. Our sweet friend Alisa...