Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Thanks Everyone

I seriously didn't mean to sound depressed in my post yesterday. I really appreciate all the comments, emails, phone calls and the sweet package I got today. Thank you all.  I really am doing well & I am not going anywhere right now. I have many moments where I enjoy the peace and quiet of my life. I have just always been a big picture kind of girl and I don't know what my big picture is anymore. I do love Meg's comment that paddling in circles is much better than bailing out my sinking canoe. BTDT. I spent some time and money last month decorating my house. It feels much more me & I love that. I believe that I will find time for my front flower/herb beds. I LOVE playing around in the flower beds and nurturing something beautiful & I am so excited to get my hands dirty. My bank account is in the black with more in savings than I have had in years (not much but it is something). My wardrobe & jewelry stock have both grown this year and my scale said I lost 6 lbs. overnight! Yeah, I know - something is wrong with my scale. :) Anyway, my point is life is good. I am good. I just needed to give voice to the conversation in my heart & record the journey. Love you all~ J

3 comments:

Tara said...

I knew that PW was there, and I looked and looked for her! I never did find her, but I watched their ranch like a hawk and had tons of fun! Next year we can go together... it's not as fun with the kids.

Meghan said...

You didn't sound depressed, you sounded introspective. Have a wonderful day!

Gardners said...

Ditto! No need to apologize. Congratulations on all the happy things you are enjoying in life - you have worked hard!

Each Life That Touches Ours For Good

Alisa's last selfie December  17, 2019, I received the following text:   “Friends. I have some devastating news. Our sweet friend Alisa...