Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Book Review

I also finished The Goose Girl over the summer. I liked it. Well written, fun, a good lesson. It would be fun to read with a daughter & discuss (a son too but I don't think Ry will ever read anything called "The Goose Girl"). Anyway, I recommend it. 

Books bring me to another subject - libraries. I was here at home tonight when I had an urge to go to the library. I live close to two libraries. As I stroll through the aisles of one, I find tons of books I just can't wait to read. The other, I struggle to find one. Why? Maybe it is a mental block. I did find one pleasure book and the cookbook that my friend Alisa recommended.  And I put a bunch on reserve. 

1 comment:

Gardners said...

My girls and I like that book, too. And your grammar correction during the prayer is too cute! I'm sure the Lord was chuckling right along with you.

Each Life That Touches Ours For Good

Alisa's last selfie December  17, 2019, I received the following text:   “Friends. I have some devastating news. Our sweet friend Alisa...