Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Karma

The other night Ryan was in the kitchen when I heard him turn on the water and then I heard water hitting the floor. I asked him to clean it up which he did. A while later the same thing happened. I didn't think too much of it because the sink was full of dishes. About an hour later I went into the kitchen to do the dishes and noticed that there was a rubber band around the spray nozzle and it was pointed toward the front of the sink. I said, "Nice try!" and laughingly started taking off the rubber band. Ryan was quite chagrined that I saw it before turning on the water as he had forgotten that he had put it on and got soaked twice. TWICE! Baaahhhaaa! You gotta love karma.

2 comments:

Sara said...

That is hysterical!

Sandi said...

That's funny. Eventually 'Karma' finds us all...

Each Life That Touches Ours For Good

Alisa's last selfie December  17, 2019, I received the following text:   “Friends. I have some devastating news. Our sweet friend Alisa...