Sunday, November 30, 2008

Ringing in the Holiday Season...

with CHICKEN POX!!!!

My deepest apologies to everyone at church. I had no idea. Ry had the vaccine and was deliberately exposed multiple times a few years ago when I was a stay at home mom. Last night he had what looked like his first pimple on his chest. Tonight we counted over 30 and spreading.

While this will cause unknown trauma at work tomorrow, is it bad to be excited about the prospect of some days off to nurse my kiddo back to full health? This is what I get for saying in Gospel Doctrine class today that my plate was full before I got this calling. You gotta love Heavenly Father's sense of humor and the way he sends blessings.

3 comments:

The Mrs. said...

I had te Chicken Pox 3 times as a child, and no- at least I don't think it is bad to be excited about sick days!

shara said...

I loved your lesson Sunday and choose to believe that there is NO connection between it, your plate and the Chicken Pox.

Both the girls had Chicken Pox a couple of yrs ago. Ron went with them to the ocean and Missy was miserable. The sun made the sores SO much worse!

Tell Ry we love him. Love you too!

Alisa said...

glad that he is feeling better!

Each Life That Touches Ours For Good

Alisa's last selfie December  17, 2019, I received the following text:   “Friends. I have some devastating news. Our sweet friend Alisa...