Saturday, August 23, 2008

Cinderill Elise

My sweet sister had her birthday this past week. We exchanged voice mail messages but I didn't have time to share my post on her birthday so here are a few things that I love about my sister.

I love your sense of humor. You always come up with the quick wit reply and have brought so much laughter to so many ordinary things. You balance my serious nature and challenge me to find fun in everything, even the hard things.

I don't know if we sisters would have been so close without you. It was you who started calling me after we were both married & started building the adult bonds that we have. I am so grateful for you. I don't know what I would do without my sisters.

You have always been so inspirational in "keeping up appearances". You have always been so creative in sewing your own clothes, staying up with cute styles and working so hard to stay fit. You are a constant example and wonderful cheerleader.

I love you! I am so glad that you are my sister. I hope you had a great birthday & have a great week!

1 comment:

Cinderill said...

You are too sweet! I love you too :) Thanks for remembering me on my birthday. I hope to remain inspirational on my new budget (Look how cute it is I got it for free!) Ha ha ha! I had a great birthday and as it turns out the last dinner out until Ken finds a new job. I am glad it all happened that way - we got to enjoy a great vacation and birthday and new van BEFORE the layoff :)

Love Cindy

Each Life That Touches Ours For Good

Alisa's last selfie December  17, 2019, I received the following text:   “Friends. I have some devastating news. Our sweet friend Alisa...