Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Each Life That Touches Ours For Good
Alisa's last selfie December 17, 2019, I received the following text: “Friends. I have some devastating news. Our sweet friend Alisa...
-
Tim asked me, "If we got divorced, would you take Ryan & move to Washington to be with your family?" His words seemed like a f...
-
I can do hard things. I went to bed at 2:00a.m., woke up at 6:00, left the house at 6:20, finally found a parking spot at 7:20, spent almo...
-
Our ward (congregation) had to move to another building while ours is being remodeled. We now have church from 2-5 and have to drive 20+ min...

1 comment:
Tell Ryan congrats! I hope his idea takes off... I would LOVE to have a solar powered cell phone charger for my car (in cae of emergency), for for my get-up-and-go kit or in with my emergency preparedness stuff in the house. Caleb thinks they should make one for his nintendo DS too. :)
And congrats on the baseball too!
Post a Comment