Saturday, April 17, 2010

Miscellaneous Blessings

So grateful:
  *for unexpected financial miracles, especially the ones that meet needs only known to the Lord and me.
  *for my homeschooling experience. Grades K - 3 are now supplementing with the phonics program I used. Also, the established pattern of mom directed education is proving very helpful in the afterschooling that we are working into our schedule.
   *Excellent friends who spend their time to help me and even more importantly, talk to me.
   *Ryan's science project. I hope we both learn something. More to come on this later.
   *for the sweetest sisters ever who worry about me, check on me, pray for me, and encourage me.

Gathered in this past week - a year's supply of TP.

Life is good...

1 comment:

Judi said...

Yeah! A year's supply of toilet paper! Sounds good to me! I've got some work to do on our food storage.

We had Elder Richard G. Scott here for Stake Conference. It was neat to have him here along with a new Seventy, Elder Gong. Ben was recently called as our branch president!!!!! What a surprise for us! But because of this he got to have an interview with Elder Scott and Gong! Pretty neat.

Hope all is well - I bet you are counting the days to summer break!

Each Life That Touches Ours For Good

Alisa's last selfie December  17, 2019, I received the following text:   “Friends. I have some devastating news. Our sweet friend Alisa...