Sunday, February 8, 2015
So in love with my story today. So tired last night I was falling asleep at the French bistro. Who falls asleep eating french pastry???!! Today was full of family and beauty- a winter drive thru the Columbia Gorge and tears and laughter with family at my grandma's cousin's funeral. I come from good, good people. And most all, I love that Ry wanted to stay up until 2 watching a movie with me. This story is a good read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Each Life That Touches Ours For Good
Alisa's last selfie December 17, 2019, I received the following text: “Friends. I have some devastating news. Our sweet friend Alisa...
-
Tim asked me, "If we got divorced, would you take Ryan & move to Washington to be with your family?" His words seemed like a f...
-
I can do hard things. I went to bed at 2:00a.m., woke up at 6:00, left the house at 6:20, finally found a parking spot at 7:20, spent almo...
-
Our ward (congregation) had to move to another building while ours is being remodeled. We now have church from 2-5 and have to drive 20+ min...
No comments:
Post a Comment