Sigh.
No message.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Each Life That Touches Ours For Good
Alisa's last selfie December 17, 2019, I received the following text: “Friends. I have some devastating news. Our sweet friend Alisa...
-
Tim asked me, "If we got divorced, would you take Ryan & move to Washington to be with your family?" His words seemed like a f...
-
I can do hard things. I went to bed at 2:00a.m., woke up at 6:00, left the house at 6:20, finally found a parking spot at 7:20, spent almo...
-
Our ward (congregation) had to move to another building while ours is being remodeled. We now have church from 2-5 and have to drive 20+ min...
2 comments:
Thinking of you!
Love you! I am re-entering the blog world. I am looking forward to reading your blogs again, my friend, as well as actually being able to talk w/ you on the phone!
Post a Comment