Sorry I've been gone lately. Not that I am under the delusion that many are waiting with baited breath for my every post, but I do feel like I left Nauvoo hanging out there. I actually have a ton of posts written waiting for me to attach pictures and post. Soon, I promise.
I just wrote a long post on all of the things I had to do today. At the end, I thought what a wonderful list of got to do things. Here is the re-vamped list~
*I watched my tween stumble to the bathroom trying to wake up this morning.
*I had an awesome family prayer this morning
*I taught kiddos all day long. I laughed. I read Beatrix Potter's "Jemima Puddle Duck" to them.
*I spoke Spanish today
*I watched Ryan play football
*I stood up for myself in a conversation
*I cooked dinner - huge feat on a school night! ;)
*I watched a movie
*I got to be a mom, a sister, a teacher and a friend today.
Not bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Each Life That Touches Ours For Good
Alisa's last selfie December 17, 2019, I received the following text: “Friends. I have some devastating news. Our sweet friend Alisa...
-
Tim asked me, "If we got divorced, would you take Ryan & move to Washington to be with your family?" His words seemed like a f...
-
I can do hard things. I went to bed at 2:00a.m., woke up at 6:00, left the house at 6:20, finally found a parking spot at 7:20, spent almo...
-
Our ward (congregation) had to move to another building while ours is being remodeled. We now have church from 2-5 and have to drive 20+ min...
2 comments:
I totally wait and wait for your posts. I am glad you had a great day!!
Julie, we should look at each day this way! Take note of the good and the accomplishments and chuck the bad! :)
Post a Comment