I have been too busy living life to sit down and record life lately! I will finish sharing about our trip to Nauvoo and my trip to the beach soon. For now, here is the last few weeks of summer in review:
*walk at the lake - early morning and sunsets
*shopping - school clothes & errands
*yard work - I gathered a colander full of tomatoes today!
*lemonade stand
*swimming, swimming, and more swimming
*crafts (post coming soon)
*library, books, and books on CD (reviews coming soon)
*sand castles (recipe coming soon)
*Court of Honor (Ry is now a 1st Class Scout)
*movies
*sleeping in
*homecooked food
*phone calls to sisters
*late night talks with friends
*Ice Cream (post coming soon)
It has been a bit warm here lately. Don't you love how books stay with you forever? I keep remembering the description of the first week of August from "Tuck Everlasting" and the descriptions of the southern summer heat in "To Kill a Mockingbird"- I have felt like melted frosting a few times lately. Love both books and if you don't know what I am talking about read these books! Both are excellent August books.
Take a few minutes to soak up the sun, enjoy the sunsets, and swim until you shrivel.
Love~
Julie
Saturday, August 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Each Life That Touches Ours For Good
Alisa's last selfie December 17, 2019, I received the following text: “Friends. I have some devastating news. Our sweet friend Alisa...
-
Tim asked me, "If we got divorced, would you take Ryan & move to Washington to be with your family?" His words seemed like a f...
-
I can do hard things. I went to bed at 2:00a.m., woke up at 6:00, left the house at 6:20, finally found a parking spot at 7:20, spent almo...
-
Our ward (congregation) had to move to another building while ours is being remodeled. We now have church from 2-5 and have to drive 20+ min...
No comments:
Post a Comment