Of the Lemon Bar recipe - When you decide to half a recipe, it is a good idea to half the lemon juice. Especially if you only put in half the sugar.
Of Ryan- He did try to clean up the 1/2 c. syrup off the carpet. He did make his own dinner and how many 12 yr. old boy really clean up after themselves? He did do the additional school work I require without complaint. And he did start a load of laundry. The first time I asked.
Of my parenting attempts - We had family prayer this morning and scripture study (and an actual discussion). Hopefully that weighs out that Family Home Evening will be a prayer in the car and a late baseball game tonight.
My favorite quote from General Conference -
"The end will be better than the beginning."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Each Life That Touches Ours For Good
Alisa's last selfie December 17, 2019, I received the following text: “Friends. I have some devastating news. Our sweet friend Alisa...
-
Tim asked me, "If we got divorced, would you take Ryan & move to Washington to be with your family?" His words seemed like a f...
-
I can do hard things. I went to bed at 2:00a.m., woke up at 6:00, left the house at 6:20, finally found a parking spot at 7:20, spent almo...
-
Our ward (congregation) had to move to another building while ours is being remodeled. We now have church from 2-5 and have to drive 20+ min...
1 comment:
Post a Comment