Nothing specific is recorded on this day in the scriptures. I personally like to think the day was spent resting with family and in prayer. It is ironic how the silence of this day effects me more than the miracles.
As I have been re-reading the devotionals that I have posted, my heart is a bit heavy. I am not expressing my heart well at all. All my sentences seem short and abrupt - an effect of being a third grade teacher I guess. Maybe because I am writing these at 5:30a.m. each morning. Maybe because I am not eloquent on expressing the things closest to my heart. I have been reading "Believing Christ" this week and my heart is so full. I love my Savior. I love my Savior. I wish I had words, but I do not. I love my Savior.
We will spend some time reading a few more parables and some verses with His family. More than anything, I want to spend extra time on my knees today and think of him throughout the day.
Love you all~
Jewels
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Each Life That Touches Ours For Good
Alisa's last selfie December 17, 2019, I received the following text: “Friends. I have some devastating news. Our sweet friend Alisa...
-
Tim asked me, "If we got divorced, would you take Ryan & move to Washington to be with your family?" His words seemed like a f...
-
I can do hard things. I went to bed at 2:00a.m., woke up at 6:00, left the house at 6:20, finally found a parking spot at 7:20, spent almo...
-
Our ward (congregation) had to move to another building while ours is being remodeled. We now have church from 2-5 and have to drive 20+ min...

No comments:
Post a Comment