After months of considering, I have decided to start my own blog. My life is beginning a new chapter and I felt this was a great way to start fresh. I have spent a few months pondering title choices. I wanted something positive that could span the gamut of life's experiences that I hope to share. I ran across a book at the library called "The Last Slice of Rainbow" and I just loved the title. To me, it speaks of hope and freshness, promise and color. You look upward to see a rainbow and I want my thoughts to look upward. A rainbow fills the sky as the sun breaks through the clouds and the world smells clean. So, I decided to name my blog A Slice of Rainbow. It is not the last slice of rainbow because each of us have a little rainbow in our lives. I just want to share some of mine.
So, without further ado, I welcome you to "A Slice of Rainbow"!
Friday, June 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Each Life That Touches Ours For Good
Alisa's last selfie December 17, 2019, I received the following text: “Friends. I have some devastating news. Our sweet friend Alisa...
-
Tim asked me, "If we got divorced, would you take Ryan & move to Washington to be with your family?" His words seemed like a f...
-
I can do hard things. I went to bed at 2:00a.m., woke up at 6:00, left the house at 6:20, finally found a parking spot at 7:20, spent almo...
-
Our ward (congregation) had to move to another building while ours is being remodeled. We now have church from 2-5 and have to drive 20+ min...
5 comments:
hooray for you!
I am glad you started- welcome to the blogging world!
I like your blog name. Now you have a place to share all the ideas you come across! :)
hip hip hooray!! I can't wait to keep up with all of your adventures.
We finally pulled you in....
Hello!
I love your slice of the rainbow!
Post a Comment