Monday, February 9, 2015

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Todays highlights-
Watching the primary kids gain knowledge and confidence with the scriptures. Even the 3 yr olds can find the title page and the index! I loved how they hung on every word of the story. I loved some of the older  ones, who think they have heard all of the stories, say "wow! I never knew that!"

Taking a 2 hr nap. Glorious!

Writing an email to a friend!

And fav moment- Ryan running down stairs excited to tell me about the "perfect" source he just found for his college research paper. So fun to watch hard things become strengths for him.


No comments:

Each Life That Touches Ours For Good

Alisa's last selfie December  17, 2019, I received the following text:   “Friends. I have some devastating news. Our sweet friend Alisa...