Todays highlights-
Watching the primary kids gain knowledge and confidence with the scriptures. Even the 3 yr olds can find the title page and the index! I loved how they hung on every word of the story. I loved some of the older ones, who think they have heard all of the stories, say "wow! I never knew that!"
Taking a 2 hr nap. Glorious!
Writing an email to a friend!
And fav moment- Ryan running down stairs excited to tell me about the "perfect" source he just found for his college research paper. So fun to watch hard things become strengths for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Each Life That Touches Ours For Good
Alisa's last selfie December 17, 2019, I received the following text: “Friends. I have some devastating news. Our sweet friend Alisa...
-
Tim asked me, "If we got divorced, would you take Ryan & move to Washington to be with your family?" His words seemed like a f...
-
I can do hard things. I went to bed at 2:00a.m., woke up at 6:00, left the house at 6:20, finally found a parking spot at 7:20, spent almo...
-
Our ward (congregation) had to move to another building while ours is being remodeled. We now have church from 2-5 and have to drive 20+ min...
No comments:
Post a Comment