Monday, September 1, 2008

Missing Tim

I used to be frustrated with Tim because he would play games on his cell phone with Ryan during Sacrament meeting. Yesterday, I missed him so much. I could tangibly feel his presence missing during Sacrament and I would have given a lot to have him there playing games with Ryan. I wonder if I will always miss him. Will I ever be able to emotionally move on? Will this be an eternal heartache?

Tim is currently in the hospital with a massive infection in his left leg. He was admitted Thursday. It has been a very strange feeling - I feel like I should be there. I have worried about him physically. I have worried about him emotionally. I have worried about him financially. I have thought about the future. Just a lot to think about...

3 comments:

Alisa said...

just wanted you to know that I read this- and as hard as it is- i will pray for Tim
I will also pray for you and ryan (continued prayers)

Judi said...

Thinking of you and Ryan. Please update on how Tim is doing. He is still our friend and we care about him too.

Cinderill said...

I cried every day for months when Gary and I first separated. It takes time to get past it all. I guess I was a little bit lucky, I didn't miss him at church because he was never there to begin with. I can say I love sitting next to Ken and singing with him. It is my favorite part of the week...

Look for Peter Priesthood. I have never regretted trading up to a man with a testimony and the same level of church commitment as me. "Do you intend to obey all of father's laws? YES, ALL OF THEM"

Each Life That Touches Ours For Good

Alisa's last selfie December  17, 2019, I received the following text:   “Friends. I have some devastating news. Our sweet friend Alisa...